Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Recap....

Christmas break was a much needed 2 week break! It was so nice to spend time with my family and awesome friends. As always I ate way too much food and got way too little sleep, but we had some good times. Here are some of the highlights....

Annual Temple Square Trip:








David Archuleta and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir:
oh and that really cool British actor guy ;)



David Archuleta and Michael York



Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day:
No pictures of Christams Eve....but it still continues to be one of my most favorite holiday traditions (even if I didn't win Christmas Bingo!)

Cousins....at Grandpa Stallings




We all got a book of parables that my grandpa has written. This was one of the best Christmas presents I received this year.

Speaking of presents....I was very spoiled this year just like always. Thanks to my parents and brothers for always giving me way more than I deserve!!

 Christmas day was finished off by watching Inception, which is a brilliant movie if I do say so myself. :) 





Annual Girl's Lunch:
Every year me and  my best friends all try to get together the day before Christmas Eve and have a little "lunch-catch-up-present-exchange" event. This year because our schedules were all so different we did it after Christmas. It was a fun time and it is always nice to hang with those girlies! We missed Carli very much!




New Years....Welcome 2011
Once again lacking in pictures.....none of New Years Eve. The night was filled with good food, games, and the cutest little kids ever!
New Years Day was the regular breakfast at Ihop, followed by bowling, then wii games, Inception, and more games.



This year has gone by so fast. I can't believe that I am already in the middle of my second year of college and time just seems to fly. I am grateful for all the experiences I've had and am looking forward to 2011 and all it has to bring...And now the wonderful carefree 2 weeks are over and it is back to school. I'm so glad I was able to have those couple of weeks to refresh and make great memories. Until we meet again Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post.
    So glad that your break was fantastic!!
    Ugly picture of me but whatevs.
    Ps. cute background.

    ReplyDelete