Sunday, October 9, 2011

You and Me walk on, because you can't go back now...

This was a fantastic weekend!
So, of course, I'm going to tell you about it :)
Friday:
It started out with a beautiful wedding with Bailey.
After the wedding Tanece and I had a party. (A watch movies eat junk food kind of party)
A couple of things we learned from this experience...
-We are terrible at picking movies
-It is never a good idea to sleep on the little couch
-Just because it's supposed to be a 'chick flick' or romantic movie doesn't mean it won't be creepy or weird or frustrating or sad.
-Junk food never tasted so good
-Salt and Vinegar chips do not last very long in this apartment
-The best kind of sleepovers are with your roommates because you still have all your stuff and don't have to go home in the morning.



Saturday:
Didn't get nearly enough sleep (seem to be doing a lot of that nonsense lately)
Went to my lacrosse game
The girls played hard but lost :(
Went shopping with Tanece....got a new skirt!!
$5 footlongs!
Bundled up in 20 layers to go to the football game
-It turned out to not be that cold and didn't need one of the layers
BYU won :)
Watched P.S. I Love You


Sunday:
Once again did not get enough sleep (thanks to turning my alarm of in my sleep for giving me a little extra time)
Carli gave an amazing talk! She was so happy, confident and funny. I am so glad I could be there, the spirit was so strong.
All 7 of the girls were there (which is a rare occurrence these days)
There were tears, laughs, and of course jumping pictures.
I got too reminiscent and realized this was the last time all of us would be together before Cari left, and people started getting married.
It's crazy how the world works. Are we even old enough to be doing this stuff? I'm pretty sure we're not...


All in all a great weekend. I am now making up for it though and doing homework and hopefully going to bed early!
I hope everyone's weekend was just as great!
Oh and did I mention I'm a little obsessed with The Weepies, must've forgotten ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment