Friday, October 7, 2011

Where no one knows my name...

Life is funny, life's a mess, sometimes a curse, sometimes a blessing...
(Thank you Dixie Chicks for describing life perfectly)

It is FREEZING!!! I am not a fan....
Fall we had it going so well, what happened?
Snow on the tops of the mountains....yeah, welcome to Utah.

In other news, I heard one of the songs from Justin Bieber's Christmas Album. Umm amazing :) Can't wait!

I know I've posted this one again but it is (and probably always will be) my very most favorite song so totally worth a repost...
Lastly,
This Sunday, one of my bestest friends is giving her "talk before she leaves on a mission"--farewell--I can tell you she is going to be the most amazing missionary. Crazy to think we are old enough to do that kind of stuff, right? I love her and am so proud of her, she is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment