Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The World Spins Madly On...

This is definitely worth watching. Great song. Beautiful dancing couple.
Quote from my class today that ties into this,
"Marriage then is redeeming the pledge made at the betrothal by uniting a man and a woman in a dance of intimacy for the rest of their lives."




I love the interesting things I learn in my classes.
I hate the ridiculous amounts of homework I have (and the terrible problem I have of procrastination)
I love the things I do instead of my homework.
I have the best roommates and friends.
I love football more than anything.

3 comments:

  1. That is my new favorite song. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome! It's a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, love that video. I think it was made by a guy at your school!

    ReplyDelete