Monday, August 15, 2011

Yes, infact I do...

listen to Christmas songs randomly in the middle of the summer. I don't care what time of year it is but when a song comes on from Josh Groban's Christmas CD you listen to it. The thing is Christmas songs bring me cheer all year around and I will never get tired of feeling that special spirit they bring!


Speaking of Josh Groban, Jake and I had the amazing opportunity to go to his concert this weekend. Let me tell you, he is BETTER live. Who knew that was even possible? Not me!
Needless to say my love has been refound (hence the Christmas songs)
Of course I didn't take my camera so there are no pictures...sorry!

2 comments:

  1. *gasp* you're one of THOSE people?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am jealous. i love josh. seriously though... josh groban might be the only artist i full on blast in the car, almost embarrassing...i know!

    ReplyDelete