Thursday, August 25, 2011

Radio...

I am really not a huge fan of the radio, I feel as though all of the stations have commercials at the same time. It's a pain and I usually stick to my ipod. However, there are somedays, like today where I am too lazy to reach into my bag and connect my ipod and skip through my 'soundtrack to life' playlist. So I flip from channel to channel hoping to find something good and guess what? I found 2 new songs that are amazing!

First,
perfect.

Second,
Nothing better than some good Rascal Flatts break up songs.

So thank you radio for giving me some entertainment instead of constant frustration.



Guess what else?

School starts on Monday and I am feeling so unprepared. I can't believe the summer is already over. I have been wishing for one more beach trip before school starts think its possible? Me either. Bother.

School is expensive. Not only is there monthly rent that needs to be paid along with gas and groceries. Now tack on books, tuition, supplies and I am officially moneyless. Not like that is anything new ;)

Allison moved back in :) Crazy to have her back, can't wait for Tanecey to move in!

We have a wireless router that might actually work, that in and of itself is an incredible miracle.

Tomorrow, Center Street, John Allred, Free. Pretty excited.

Lacrosse started today, its gonna be a crazy season but I'm excited. My stick is getting pretty hammered though, poor thing.

I think that is all sorry I know very random but a lot has happened in the last few days so lastly one more song that I can't get enough of

I'm pretty sure music is better than my own words....

No comments:

Post a Comment