Friday, August 19, 2011

I love to see the Temple...

I'm going there someday

Palmyra Temple



New York City Temple
Draper Temple
Jordan River Temple

St. George Temple (Visitor Center)


For the temple is the house of God, a place of Love and Beauty.

There is nothing better than the temple. It has the ability to lift your spirits and bring a calming influence in your life. Every time I go to the temple I am able to put my cares aside and focus on what is important in life.

I have always loved the temple. Even before I could go in at all it was still a place of refuge. When they were building the Draper Temple. I would often drive up there if I was having a bad day or just needed to get away for awhile. It is probably easy to guess that I now have a special relationship with the Draper Temple because it was a special place for me before it was even completed.

I am also grateful for the temple workers. I have many friends and family members that have the opportunity to work in the temple. Regardless of what they are called to do they make a huge difference in the experience of the temple and I cannot express enough gratitude to them for the spirit they provide.

I look forward to the day when I am able to go through the temple and I know that the temple will always be a significant blessing in my life.

I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty

No comments:

Post a Comment