Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Eli Manning Ostler!!!!

Yesterday, was my puppy's birthday. I can't believe we've had Eli for 2 years! It seems like just yesterday we were playing with him and all of his brothers and sisters and begging my dad to let us get him....

This is how I will always think of him...so small!

Excuse my awful appearance this was seriously like 3 days after I got my tonsils out I was not feeling well!

Playing with cousin Macks :)



 He has brought us so much joy and love! This puppy is a big part of our family and we all love him!

Annual Christmas sweaters for Eli :)

We all get Christmas Jammies why not him?






He loves to be cuddly :)

And especially loves Grandpa, who likes to share food with him :)

This dog is my super hero...he makes me happy when I am sad and he is always excited to see me! Happy Birthday Eli love you puppy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment