Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girl's Weekend.....

This weekend I went with two of my very best friends to visit Breanne in Cedar City. We all needed a nice,  quiet, relaxing weekend to just hang out together, but we all ended up getting so much more than that!

Friday was just a fun hang out day, we had a bbq and watched leap year while doing nails...typical girl stuff (of course Breanne fell asleep, just like every other movie we've ever watched!). Saturday, we were deciding what to do and figured we were so close to Zions National Park we would go for a nice hike. Well as we get off the freeway and see the sign pointing us in the correct direction for our destination the next destination on the sign pops out at me....Grand Canyon National Park 132 miles....wow thats not that far. Well, after some debating and spontaneous thinking....we decide, why not?

After the long, BEAUTIFUL drive we made it and let me tell you it was so worth it!




Park Ranger letting us in :)


Goofing around like always....we decided to go to the Gift Shop first so we could all have matching shirts....one of the best purchases of my life!
TITANIC :)
Love these girls


Dangling our feet off the edge....super creepy!!




This is my model friend....Breanne :)



Matching Shirts :)



























 This place was so breathtaking.....I can't even describe it and the pictures don't even do it justice! I am so grateful I was able to share this experience with 3 of my bestest friends. Being there brought true peace and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect trip. If you haven't made it out to the Grand Canyon, I strongly suggest you take a trip, you won't regret it! I know that I will remember this day for the rest of my life. Thank you Breanne (the driver), Shelby (the map lady), and Carli (the logical one) for going on this crazy and amazing adventure! You guys are my best friends and I love you no matter how far apart we might be! I can't wait for Christmas break for our next adventure :). xoxo love, Emily

This place was the definition of passing all my understanding!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment