Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lacrosse...


I coach the Girl's newly made Varsity Lacrosse team, for American Fork High School. This is a brand new program and the girls are learning quickly. This week we had a scrimmage against the #2 team in the state. The girls played hard and considering it was their first game didn't do too bad (we realized lots of things we needed to work on, but that's what first games are for!) This week we have another scrimmage on Wednesday and then a Tournament on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to them because I know our girls will do great! I love coaching lacrosse! It's the only way I get my lacrosse fix and it is so fun to be a part of a team again. It is definitely strange claiming I'm from American Fork High School instead of Alta, it might take quite awhile to get used to cheering for the Cavemen instead of the Hawks. But, I am so glad I get to do this it is so much fun! Good luck to my team, I bet we'll have a great season!

2 comments:

  1. What a FUN job! The girls are soooo lucky to have you coaching them! It's ok to cheer for the Cavemen instead of the Hawks...you'll probably switch a few times in your life! I went from a Bengal to a Ute to a Cougar to a Hawk and back to a Ute! :) It's all good! :) Good Luck with all your games! We are excited for you!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Myra!!! You're so sweet to me. I personally think you should've stuck with cougar or a hawk but a ute isn't too bad ;)Thanks for your love and support!

    ReplyDelete