Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Week for TV....

The Olympics are wonderful and great but after two weeks of delaying my shows I'm ready for all new shows this week! (As much as it sounds like it I don't sit around watching TV all day just love my shows! )



Starting tonight with Jerry Seinfeld's new show, Marriage Ref. Looks really funny can't wait to watch it after the closing cerimonies

Next, one of my all time favorites, The Biggest Loser! Finally after two weeks of a cliff hanger we can find out who gets sent home!!
The problem with living away from home and not having the luxury of recording shows is that a new favorite of ours, Southland is on during Biggest Loser. Thank goodness for the internet! This week is a Season Premeire on TBS and looks very intense!
I love Gilmore Girls so when I saw the commercial for this new series I instantly knew I wanted to watch it. Hopefully it's as good as the previews say it might become a new favorite :)

And last but definitely not least, my all time favorite, the Office! Oh man I am so happy to have Thursdays going back to normal with Temple, Pizza, a new Office. I can't wait for Pam to have her baby :)

I'm looking forward to a good week of TV hopefully it will give me a break from school and homework so I don't go too crazy ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment