Sunday, February 14, 2010

Free Nachos...Good Movies....





The last couple of weekends have been movie weekends the three we've seen are: Dear John, When in Rome, and Valentine's Day. All three of them were great! When in Rome is cute and funny a great Romantic Comedy. Dear John is a very sad chick flick, I had read the book and really wanted to see it (John loved it until the end and he vows its the worst movie ever so beware it is sad!). Valentine's Day is really funny, of course, it had it's naughty moments but all in all it was pretty good! So many chick flicks coming out...now it's time for some good action packed movies!! :)


One morning I woke up and opened my window and across the way on another window was a note it read, "HELP! Brigham Young is holding me captive!" It was extremely hilarious, then to add a couple days later another note was posted reading, "My only hope for escape is Holy Matrimony please find me a man with a ring who is willing to bust me outta here!" Either this girl is so desperate to get married or she needs to get out of her housing contract which can only done by getting married or going on a mission. Only at BYU!







Alli and I have been looking forward to this day for a long time...the Housing Fair. This might seem odd to the untrained eye but two words...free stuff....of course the bonus of actually finding a place to live is another thing but we got free candy, water bottle, key chain, nachos, and popcorn. Of course, we went both days because when you're in college free food is free food!

No comments:

Post a Comment