Sunday, August 22, 2010

It passes all my understanding...

As I was sitting outside this evening watching the rain. I couldn't get this song out of my head. I have always loved the lyrics and it just became so real to me as I could sit and watch something as simple and amazing as rain on a rose petal. There's so much that I don't know about life and this world but I am grateful for these amazing wonders we have. For all five of you that read my blog I hope you can listen and reflect on how beautiful this world really is, despite all the bad things going on around the world. For me its sunsets, rain, ocean waves, the feeling of sand between your toes, autumn leaves, the first snowfall and looking at the stars.


1 comment:

  1. Love this Em! I love this song and the beautiful picts. You are right there are so many amazing, beautiful things on this earth to enjoy and yet they are so simple and are all around us. As I watched this it reminded me of the scripture in D&C how our eyes hath not seen nor our ears heard nor yet entered into the heart of man...can't even imagine anything more...??? "it passes all MY understanding! Thanks for sharing this great song and the picts! :)Love it!

    ReplyDelete