Monday, July 5, 2010

The Wedding...

I can't believe it has seriously come and passed so quickly! It was such a great two days, Myra and Jenn did an amazing job at setting up for the dinner the night before and then the reception was perfect. Jason and Emily are so cute together they were so cute that day! (I was so sad I wasn't able to be there when they came out of the temple because of my new job but the pictures were incredible!) Congrats to Em and Jas! Love them!

thanks to Myra, Jenn, John, and Emily's friend Camee for the pictures :)

THE DINNER....


Jason's song to Emily...so cute!



THE TEMPLE...the video guy had amazing shots of this!! You can see it here...

http://davidperryfilms.squarespace.com/




THE RECEPTION...


Congrats Emily and Jason!

4 comments:

  1. I love her dress. Very elegant and just beautiful. Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! you're so sweet...I love your blog its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em- I am loving your blog!! THANK YOU for all of your help! We seriously couldn't have done it without you!! You're the best!
    xoxo loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenn! You're so nice! You made it amazing! love you!! xo

    ReplyDelete