Monday, July 5, 2010

Jerry Seinfeld...

Alright so these past couple weeks have been totally crazy so I'll try and catch up :) I am sorry my camera is still out of comission :( so I don't have my own pictures for any of these posts!

John and I went to Jerry Seinfeld and had the BEST seats!! It was amazing! We started out by going to Olive Garden, where we saw some of my dad's really good friends who were going to the show too.

A couple days before the show me and John were talking and I was saying how totally awesome it would be if Tom Papa opened for Jerry (we LOVE Marriage Ref) but I figured it probably wasn't likely. Well, we were totally amazed when they announced Tom Papa as the opener. I was seriously so excited! They are both so funny and to see them actually in person was completely amazing!! We love Jerry Seinfeld, so this was an amazing opportunity! I can't believe the great seats we got!

This was one of the best birthday presents! It was such a fun night!

We love Seinfeld!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment