Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just let me cry...

Today, the Prophet came to school. I love when he comes, I love the excitement and the crowds of people that gather to listen to him. I love the immediate reverence that falls over the 20,000 young adults as he enters the room. I love that he is called of God and speaks for Him. I love that he has a sense of humor and most importantly I love that I can see and feel the love he has for me and everyone in the world. I am thankful for a prophet today and everyday.
He spoke on being an example of the believers, it was powerful. We all make a difference even if it doesn't always feel like it. He even quoted Lion King "Look inside yourself, you are more than what you have become. Remember who you are."
I definitely needed to hear that this week.

A song that describes me fairly well. Church music is my go to for mood lifters.

No comments:

Post a Comment