Monday, April 11, 2011

Since you've been gone...

Ok, so I haven't really gone anywhere I've just been so busy so here is me catching up! (sorry they aren't in order)


Festival of Colors/ Bailey's Birthday





Drove all the way from Cedar City :)



iHappipalooza :)
free concert at Sammys
  • Mindy Gledhill
  • The Neighbors
  • The Vibrant Sound
  • Allred
  • The Fictionist



Mustache pin :)


Taco Bell fail


Dear Taco Bell,
If you are going to close your lobby then atleast allow pedestrians through the drivethru!
Love,
Emily and Allison

 Meat Cutting


Top Three Things on My Need to Save up For List!






Only 3 more classes, 1 project, 1 take home finals, and 4 finals in the testing center until the end of the semester! I am so ready for the much needed break from homework, papers, projects, and tests. What a better way to do it than going to St. George with the fam :)
It's almost summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment