Monday, February 28, 2011

I don't know what to title this post other than lots of random things from my life....

This past weekend was an interesting one. It started out on an extremely bad note on Friday when I learned that we weren't going to have a lacrosse team this year because not enough girls signed up. This was just like a kick while I was down on an already bummer week. This news hit me harder than I thought it would. It is still taking its toll on me, this is the first spring in 4 years I haven't been doing lacrosse and now my way to get away from the stress of school and life is gone....I hate it when good things, things that make you happy don't last. But, on a positive note I can now get a job that will pay more and I will be able to pay for food. So if you know of any jobs in Provo let me know please!
I was pretty down all weekend (ridiculous, I know, come on its just a sport!) but had some really good times with my family and Bailey! I'll never be able to say enough how grateful I am for my family (extended included) They are the best and I would be so lost without them.
Something else that helped cheer me a little.......
when I did this :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I love this and I love you! You're adorable. Thanks for coming to hang out with us (: even though we are pretty weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i loved it..it was so fun!! Thank you for inviting me to tag along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...I love your St patty's day blog. I love that you love green/St Patricks day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love how it is really busy and hard to look at...I do it's why I did it :)

    ReplyDelete