Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emma Smith - Never Had an Ordinary Day

This song is one of my very favorite church songs (if you couldn't tell already I love to listen to church music!) I think often times Emma Smith is overlooked or downplayed in the role she played in the restoration. This song gives me chills as I think of all the things she had to endure. I know that she is a great example to me as what a righteous woman should be. Listen, it won't be a waste of time, I can guarantee it.

Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this Emily. Thanks for posting. I have always admired and loved Emma for her strength, courage, charity and loving devotion to her husband. No one will ever really know all that she did and truly went through. Only our Heavenly Father who really is the only one who knows each of us. Aren't we glad He is the one who will judge us and no one else. I love Emma and all that she did and sacrificed in her life. Thanks again for posting this reminder Emily. You're an incredible young lady yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I am also an LDS from the Philippines. This is a wonderful song I want to share with the Young Women of our stake. Do you have a music sheet for this? Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete