Sunday, June 6, 2010

19 years ago today.....





Happy Birthday to me! :) haha I'm finally 19 (I say finally only because I happen to have a really late birthday so all my friends are turning 20 this year so I feel as though I've been 19 for awhile!)




look how cute I was as a baby!!


I have to apologize I don't have any pictures from my birthday because my camera is broken and I didn't have the opportunity to take the pictures off of my mom's camera. This was a good birthday starting off with John singing beautifully "Happy Birthday" at midnight and then fast sunday and church. I got a candy bar from the bishop which is always a bonus! After dinner I went to see my favorite family the Davies. John got us Jerry Seinfeld tickets for this coming Friday!!!! I am so excited!!! We love Jerry so this will be a very fun night. I don't know it might even top Brian Regan or atleast a tie! Then Myra and Myron gave me some amazing bubble bath and lots of candy and a visa gift card which is wonderful! They are so sweet!

When I came home we opened presents: Jake got me some much needed headphones for my ipod, Josh picked out a way cute skirt (with a little help from mom of course), Ben gave me the playstation game my parents had gotten him for his birthday on Tuesday (got to love regifting??), Eli gave me a sweet Spiderman beach towel that I will definitely be using this summer!, and my parents got me perfect ipod speakers (got to have my music while I'm getting ready in the morning!!).

We had a Costco cheesecake for my birthday cake and of course it was delicious.

To top off my birthday there was a freak lightning storm....It would've been much cooler if I wasn't afraid of lightning!! But the clouds looked amazing! I hope everyone got to see it!

As I am sitting here thinking about my 19 years of life I can't help but be so thankful for all I've been blessed with. I have an amazing family that raised me in the gospel and helped to start my testimony. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. I have had so many people in my life that have had a great impact and I hope to meet many more people throughout my life. I also have the most amazing BEST FRIEND a girl could have. I am so thankful for John and for all he does for me! He is so wonderful and patient with me. I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him! Thanks for making my birthdays always so special  hun! You are amazing I can't wait for Friday night :)

My 18th year has been filled with good times and bad times, crazy times and fun times, surprises and goals accomplished. I can't wait to see what 19 has in store! My goals for my 19th year are mostly focusing on becoming a better person and doing much more service!! I hope I can make the best out of it! Thanks again to everyone for everything I wouldn't be the person I am today without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment