Friday, March 19, 2010




The Best Day of the whole year has come and passed and as always much too quickly. The worst part being, I was busy doing school all day long. I knew it was the best day of the year though because everywhere you turn people are wearing the best color in the whole world GREEN :) The weather was exceptionally nice which added to this wonderful holiday. To make the day even better I aced a Book of Mormon test and my American Fork girl's won their first game! I was so excited and I was so happy it was such an amazing day. The thing that would've made it the best holiday that it is would've been to celebrate it or have a party with friends and family! Next year will be even better :) Just in case anyone is wondering why I'm weird and St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday the answer is simple....everything is green and I love four leaf clovers! P.S. My top five holidays go as follows...1. St. Patricks Day 2. Thanksgiving 3. Christmas 4. Earth Day 5. Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment